Live an unforgettable experience practicing SUP Yoga in the middle of nature in the Berguedà in the La Baells reservoir.
Nothing can surpass a memorable SUP Yoga experience!
In addition to being able to exercise your mind and body, you will also learn to appreciate nature and all the little things that surround you in the middle of the water. Sometimes this is what matters most. We need to see what we have right now and enjoy it.
The experience includes renting the SUP table. If you have your own table, contact the organizer to apply a discount on the price of the experience.
About the experience:
Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga is another way of doing yoga that promotes mindfulness by giving you the opportunity to experience the beauty of nature in a new environment.
We offer you a new way to pay attention to your breathing, as well as the movements of your body while you are on the water, giving you a greater feeling of being one with the outdoors.
It’s time to go inside us to appreciate and enjoy!
Why say YES to this experience?
YES to practice in nature with amazing views
YES to experiment with all your senses
YES to connect and transform
YES to move, practice and share without judgment
YES to smile and enjoy
Duration: 1 h.
30 minutes before the start time, welcome and delivery of material (Punctuality is requested) + Introduction to SUP Yoga with stretching out of the water
1 h Practice SUP Yoga + Meditation
End of the event + Return of the material
The schedule of the activity is decided at the time of contracting the activity according to the availability of the client and the company, according to the best hours for its realization according to the season (cold, sun, heat, wind. .. in order to make the activity coincide with sunset or sunrise…).
Sometimes there are open groups to which you can join, but you can also hire private sessions and on specific dates, don’t stop asking!!!
Discount if there are more than 4 participants.
This activity can be contracted but DO NOT book “online”, before you need to check availability.
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
How to arrive
To arrive to us you have to take the C-16 to Berga and then take the C-26 towards Vilada, follow the signs for Vilada for about 3 kms to the bridge of La Baells. Just cross the bridge you will find very large car parks at km 152.5 with our yellow signs and you can read INDÒMIT. You must leave your car in these car parks and continue on foot following the signs under the bridge.
What to take
• Footwear for the bathroom
• Everything you think is appropriate for the bathroom
• A raincoat in case fresh air is turned during the activity
Included in the price
- Theoretical training on the ground
- Paddle board practice
- Use of the facilities, common areas …
- Sale of pumps, mobile phone cases …
- Rental of wetsuits, pumps, anoracks …
Reservation and cancellation policy
- The activity can be contracted individually but there must be a minimum of 4 participants in order to open a group.
- Hiring the activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules that the organization has published.
- Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
- With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
- All details in the cancellation policy section