This activity is not suitable for beginners but very attractive if you already have a minimum of experience. In this activity we will visit a cave with very narrow steps, with water and situations that require the technique and tranquility that gives the fact of not being the first experience in spelo- logy.
You do not need a great physical form but to be minimally agile and mentally calm in order not to get nervous in complicated and claustrophobic situations. In this option, despite being more techni- cal than the beginner, we will not use strings. The difficulty comes from the technique required, the water, the size of the steps to be overcome and the length of the cave.
Duration: Morning or Afternoon (4 hours approximately)
This activity can hire but NOT book “online”, availability must be consulted first.
To confirm the date contact us
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
- Name: Rotgers Cave
- Brief description: Cave in gypsum where the water has worn out and created a series of galleries.
- Elevation gain: 67 meters
- Route: 1014 meters
How to arrive
- When contracting the activity, a presentation voucher will be provided with all the details to take into account and a link with the location of the meeting point. This will be the closest point to the location of the activity that will be easy to locate.
- Once all the participants have been concentrated, the guide will be guided by each participant’s own vehicle to the place where the activity starts.
What to take
- Firm shoes such as hiking boots or sports shoes in their absence
- Old clothes to get dirty. Although the temperature is nice, best pants and long sleeve sweater for safety
- Spare clothes.
- There are those who like to wear gloves
- A raincoat in case fresh air is turned during the activity
Included in the price
- Knee pads
- Overalls rental
- Sale of gloves and raincoats
Reservation and cancellation policy
- The activity can be contracted individually but there must be a minimum of 2 participants in order to open a group.
- Hiring the activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules that the organization has published.
- Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
- With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
- All details in the cancellation policy section