We will start with the snowshoe progression techniques, which will allow us to progress through places of great beauty and to enjoy a fun morning with classmates.
Duration: half a day (3 hours)
Special discounts from 4 participants.
This activity can be contracted but DO NOT book “online”, availability must be consulted first.
To confirm the date contact us
37,50 €Do you want to give this activity as a gift?
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
How to arrive
- Areas of activity: El Berguedà, exact place according to snow conditions on the day of the activity.
- When contracting the activity, a presentation voucher will be provided with all the details that must be taken into account and a link to the location of the meeting point. This will be the closest point to the location of the activity that is easy to locate.
- Once all the participants have gathered, follow the guide with each participant’s own vehicle to the place where the activity starts.
What to take
- Firm shoes such as hiking boots or sports boots, shoes and spare socks to finish the activity. When using non-waterproof footwear, it is recommended to carry plastic bags to put on.
- Warm clothes depending on the day, several layers of clothing that are not very thick are recommended in order to adapt the body temperature according to the climatic conditions.
- Gloves more or less thick for cold and safety
- A “raincoat” is recommended in case 4 drops pass.
- Cap and buff
- Coconut cream for the lips
- Leggings in case of holding
Included in the price
- Mountain Guides
- Pair of snowshoes
Sale of gloves, raincoats and buff
Reservation and cancellation policy
- The activity can be contracted individually but there must be a minimum of 2 participants in order to open a group
- Recruitment of activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules published by the organization.
Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
- With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
- Full details in the cancellation policy section