Spectacular mountains and trails that take us to elevated points that allow us to enjoy the spectacle offered by the valleys of our territory at dusk. Let us guide you and we will present you with some of the most charming corners of our land without the need for any great experience or physical preparation.
Duration: 3 h
Special discount in case of being more than 4 participants
This activity can hire but NOT book “online”, availability must be consulted first.
To confirm the date contact us
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
How to arrive
- When contracting the activity, a presentation voucher will be provided with all the details to take into account and a link with the location of the meeting point. This will be the closest point to the location of the activity that will be easy to locate.
- Once all the participants have been concentrated, the guide will be guided by each participant’s own vehicle to the place where the activity starts.
What to take
- Firm footwear such as mountain or sports boots, failing that.
- Warm clothes according to the day, with many layers to be able to adjust the body temperature during the activity.
- Gloves more or less thick depending on the time of year due to the cold and safety. MTB gloves are recommended.
- It is advisable to wear a “raincoat” in case you spend 4 drops and something to snack and drink during the activity.
Included in the price
- Mountain guides
- Sale of gloves, raincoats and buffs
- Rental of headlamps and poles
Reservation and cancellation policy
- The activity can be contracted individually but there must be a minimum of 2 participants in order to open a group.
- Hiring the activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules that the organization has published.
- Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
- With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
- All details in the cancellation policy section