Initiation via ferrata
VIA FERRATA INITIATION
In this version of the activity we will discover what a via ferrata is, we will start with level 0 (family / child) until we complete the second part of l’empalomar (progression level 2). Considered a step prior to climbing
This activity involves walking walls or rocky massifs, following routes equipped with steps, pegs, ramps, handrails, staples, cable and in general all kinds of devices to ensure safety in progression. The via ferratas must be considered as a sports itineraries, halfway between pure and hard climbing and those paths equipped with pegs, chains or cables to facilitate the passage.
Duration: Morning or afternoon
Special discount in case of being more than 4 participants
This activity can hire but NOT book “online”, availability must be consulted first.
Initiation via ferrata
To confirm the date contact us
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
Activity areas: Vallcebre, Canalassa – Empalomar
How to arrive
- When contracting the activity, a presentation voucher will be provided with all the details to take into account and a link with the location of the meeting point. This will be the closest point to the location of the activity that will be easy to locate.
- Once all the participants have been concentrated, the guide will be guided by each participant’s own vehicle to the place where the activity starts.
Easy (level 0 – 2 of the Hüsler scale)
What to take
- Firm footwear such as mountain or sports boots, failing that.
- Warm clothes according to the day, with many layers to be able to adjust the body temperature during the activity.
- Gloves more or less thick depending on the time of year due to the cold and safety. MTB gloves are recommended.
- It is advisable to wear a “raincoat” in case you spend 4 drops and something to snack and drink during the activity.
Included in the price
- Mountain guides
- Seat belt
Sale of gloves, raincoats and buffs
Reservation and cancellation policy
- The activity can be contracted individually but there must be a minimum of 2 participants in order to open a group.
- Hiring the activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules that the organization has published.
- Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
- With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
- All details in the cancellation policy section