Learn how to orient yourself, how a compass works, how to read a map and how to achieve goals with this knowledge.
The course is structured as follows:
Total duration 3 h
- Reading maps
- Recognition of instruments
- How to use them
- Carrying out practical exercises
- Practice the knowledge acquired
Duration: Morning or afternoon (3 h)
Important discounts for groups
This activity can hire but NOT book “online”, availability must be consulted first.
To confirm the date contact us
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
How to arrive
- To arrive to us you have to take the C-16 road to Gironella, take the exit 90 and follow the signs for Olvan, the road will take you to the center of the village where you will find the church and our signs that are yellow and you can read INDOMIT, just follow them.
What to take
- Firm footwear such as mountain or sports boots, failing that.
- Warm clothes according to the day, with many layers to be able to adjust the body temperature during the activity.
- Gloves more or less thick depending on the time of year due to the cold and safety. MTB gloves are recommended.
- It is advisable to wear a “raincoat” in case you spend 4 drops and something to snack and drink during the activity.
Included in the price
- Control sheet
- Small file dossier
- Use of the facilities, changing rooms, toilets, showers, common areas …
- Sale of drinks, gloves, raincoats and buffs
Reservation and cancellation policy
- The activity can be contracted individually but there must be a minimum of 2 participants in order to open a group.
- Hiring the activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules that the organization has published.
- Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
- With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
- All details in the cancellation policy section