Guided canoe route
Discover the activity and the environment of the La Baells reservoir with the help of our guides.
If you do not want to simply row, if what you want is to learn to take advantage of your effort to get the most out of each row or if you want to know the most beautiful corners of our environment with someone who explains you the characteristics of the place … This is your best choice !!!
2-hour activity. The activity is carried out in 2-seater canoes.
The activity does not have a specific route, it will be adapted to the characteristics of the group.
Children under 10 do not pay if they share a canoe with their parents or guardians, the canoes are spacious enough to accommodate 2 adults and 2 small children with a maximum of 220 kg in to- tal. In this case the children do not carry oars.
There is an option of carrying out the activity in individual canoes with a supplement of 10 €
Special discount in case of being more than 4 participants
This activity can hire but NOT book “online”, availability must be consulted first.
Guided canoe route
To confirm the date contact us
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
How to arrive
To arrive to us you have to take the C-16 to Berga and then take the C-26 towards Vilada, fo- llow the signs for Vilada for about 6 kms until you find our signs (km 156) where you can read area recreational Moli del Cavaller.
What to take
- Footwear for the bathroom
Everything you think is appropriate for the bathroom
- A raincoat in case fresh air is turned during the activity
Included in the price
- Double rowings
- Rotomod Quatro boat
- There is an option of carrying out the activity in individual canoes with a supplement of 10 €
- Waterproof drum rental
- Use of the facilities, changing rooms, toilets, showers, common areas …
- Sale of drinks, booties, mobile phone covers …
Reservation and cancellation policy
- The activity can be contracted individually but there must be a minimum of 2 participants in order to open a group.
- Hiring the activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules that the organization has published.
- Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
- With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
- All details in the cancellation policy section