Tables and barbecues
Rental of tables and barbecues
In order to use the tables, you must first go through the bar and hire one of the following options:
In low season (from September 1 to May 31)
Barbecue + outdoor table: 3 € / pax
Barbecue + indoor table: 5 € / pax
This fee entitles you to use the tables and benches in your area, toilets, parking, barbecues, showers and access to the bathroom.
In low season it is allowed to access the space of the recreational area of the Moli with dogs, always there when they are sold closed, included in the water.
In high season (from June 1 to August 31)
Barbecue + outdoor table: 5 € / pax
Barbecue + indoor table: 8 € / pax
This fee entitles you to use the tables and benches in your area, toilets, barbecues, showers and access to the bathroom.
In high season dogs are NOT allowed.
This space is located in a natural place outside the garbage collection channels of the cleaning services, for this reason each user will be responsible for collecting and taking away the garbage that may be generated, including the defecation of pets. In case of leaving rubbish or rubbish, the sanctions stipulated in the corresponding municipal ordinance will be applied.
Music is NOT allowed
This activity can hire but NOT book “online”, availability must be consulted first
Tables and barbecues
To confirm the date contact us
Do you prefer a custom activity?
We are specialists
How to arrive
To arrive to us you have to take the C-16 to Berga and then take the C-26 towards Vilada, follow the signs for Vilada for about 6 kms until you find our signs (km 156) where you can read area recreational Moli del Cavaller.
What to take
- Everything you think is appropriate for consuming food
- Everything you think is appropriate for cooking food, firewood, grills, tongs …
- Garbage bags to take out the trash.
Included in the price
- Tables and benches where to eat
- Bathroom area
- Sale of beverages and water activities
- Camping space
Reservation and cancellation policy
• Hiring the activities implies acceptance of the instructions and rules that the organization has published.
• Up to 48 hours before, you can make as many changes as you want, even cancel the activity.
• With less than 48 hours no changes are possible.
• All details in the cancellation policy section